We owe it to each other to tell stories - Neil Gaiman

Tuesday, 8 December 2009


“A man is known by the books he reads.”
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

This quote is especially significant to me, because during the latter half of the second semester this year in Sociology we did Identity and Popular Culture. Books form a great chunk of popular culture. A lot can be deduced about you based on the books that you read. So perhaps through reading the posts about the books that I choose to read you will gain great insight about me?

I think that the first book I shall start my return to blogging with, shall be Tuesdays with Morrie. So look out for posts on Tuesdays with Morrie which I will be starting on a Wednesday i.e. tomorrow and not a Tuesday (silly I know)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? I would love to read your comments.