We owe it to each other to tell stories - Neil Gaiman

Tuesday, 18 May 2010

Fascination

Ever since watching Memoirs of a Geisha, I have been intrigued by the Japanese beauties called Geisha. In December I read Memoirs of a Geisha, and thought that it was absolutely marvellous. Come to think of it, I would actually like to read it again. I have two more books on Geisha to read. The one - which I borrowed from my friend Diana - is Geisha of Gion by Mineko Iwasaki and the other - I got for a steal at just R5!!! - is Geisha by Liza Dalby.



As I am presently reading Emma by Jane Austen, I will start reading the Geisha books shortly and will probably write excessively on Geisha since I find them so fascinating. Well Sayonara for now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? I would love to read your comments.