We owe it to each other to tell stories - Neil Gaiman

Friday, 21 May 2010

Living Dead in Dallas

Living Dead in Dallas, the second book in the Southern Vampire series, sees Sookie meeting another telepath - Barry the Bellboy, who saves Sookie when she is trapped by the Fellowship of the Sun.


This book takes Sookie to Dallas, where she stays with Bill at a vampire hotel, which as you guessed, caters for the needs of vampires - dark and safe until dark- as well as their human companions. Sookie's mission is to find a vampire that the Fellowship of the Sun has, that they are planning to crucify. During this adventure, Sookie meets some other supernaturals who help to save her life. Lots of action, which I won't speak much more of since I do not wish to spoil it for you. A brilliant addition to the series, which I would give 5 stars if that were my thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? I would love to read your comments.