We owe it to each other to tell stories - Neil Gaiman

Friday, 14 May 2010

Series out there

It is only when you start looking that you realise how many different book series there are out there. So far I have finished I think 3 book series, these are
  1. Harry Potter
  2. Southern Vampire
  3. Twilight
This is barely a drop in the bucket compared to what is out there, such as



  • House of Night
  • Lord of the Rings
  • Chronicles of Narnia
  • Vampire Diaries
  • Sisterhood of the travelling pants
  • Harper Connelly
  • Aurora Teagarden
  • Lemony Snickets
  • Kiss me, Kill me
  • A Touch Series
  • Vampire Academy
And this is hardly a fair representation of what is out there. So to the authors who produce series, thank you so much for giving us so much wonderful reading material!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? I would love to read your comments.