We owe it to each other to tell stories - Neil Gaiman

Saturday, 19 June 2010

Japanese Literature Challenge


This is the first time that I heard of the Japanese Literature Challenge - and I am very excited about it, as I have some books by Japanese authors on my TBR list. So what is the Japanese Literature Challenge? The challenge is to read at least one book by a Japanese author between June 1st 2010 and January 30th 2011. It's as easy as that!!


The Japanese Literature Challenge was started in 2006 and is in its 4th year! I think that it is a wonderful idea and gets all avid readers to broaden their book horizons!! I think that for the challenge I will read Norweigan Wood by Marukami for the challenge - as a starting point. I'll be looking for more reading challenges and will post them as soon as I have found some more interesting ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? I would love to read your comments.