We owe it to each other to tell stories - Neil Gaiman

Friday, 13 August 2010

1. Music is what takes up like 20% of the space on my laptop.

2. Waking up and knowing that I don't really have to be awake is what I like first thing in the morning.

3. The first thing I said this morning was: "Hey Harbijhan, did you sleep well" (this I said to my cat).

4. Macaroni and cheese; it's what's for dinner tonight.

5. It's all been very tiring

6. Having lemon meringue pie is what I feel like doing right now.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching the Blair Witch Project, tomorrow my plans include finishing a book from the House of Night Series and Sunday, I want to plan my upcoming posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? I would love to read your comments.