We owe it to each other to tell stories - Neil Gaiman

Friday, 26 November 2010

It's FRIDAY!!!

So it is finally Friday, could this week possibly have gone by any slower? I finished all my marking (in case I forgot to say so, I have been substitute teaching for the past month) so I can do some serious reading again. I am proud of myself though because I finished the first two books in the Vampire Diaries series! I cannot begin to describe how different it is from the tv series, but I am enjoying both equally. But more on the Vampire Diaries will follow when I do an actual post on the books. I hope to finish books 3 and 4 in the series, but perhaps that is too ambitious for this weekend as I am rather tired.

I am counting down the days till I am on holiday, so that I can just chill and get back into the groove of serial reading. So here's hoping that you will all have a wonderful Friday (well what's left of it) and Happy REading to you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? I would love to read your comments.