We owe it to each other to tell stories - Neil Gaiman

Friday, 10 December 2010

Friday fill-ins

So...here we go!

1. I wish I could win an incredibly big book voucher or book prize.

2. When are the SA vs India tickets going on sale?...that's what I'm thinking.

3. Please bring me the next Vampire Diaries book.

4. Watching my nephew grow everyday is so amazing.

5. One of my fondest hopes is to meet Oprah and Bono.

6. Have a great weekend and I just wanted to say thank you.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing some cross stitch, tomorrow my plans include watching Fringe and Sunday, I want to just relax!

So Here is the Christmas song game, continued. How many can you guess this week?

10. YKDADAPAVCACADAB:
11. ISMKSCUTMLN:
12. CSBSDIHS:
13. HTHASGTTNK:
14. GGROBAR:
15. OHNTSASB:
16. AIWFCIMTFT:
17. DTTSIAOHOS:
18. WTKOOA:

And here are the answers to last week's:

1. HYAMLC: have yourself a merry little christmas
2. TFNTADS: the first noel the angels did say
3. GRYMGLNYD: god rest ye merry gentleman let nothing you dismay
4. ICUAMC: it came upon a midnight clear
5. SNHNAICAIB: silent night holy night all is calm all is bright
6. OTFDOCMTLGTM: on the first day of christmas my true love gave to me
7. DTHWBOHFLLLLLLLL: deck the halls with boughs of holly fa la la la la la la la la
8. YBWOYBNC: you better watch out you better not cry
9. JTTWTLHC: joy to the world the lord has come

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? I would love to read your comments.