We owe it to each other to tell stories - Neil Gaiman

Friday, 3 December 2010

Getting back into Friday Fill-Ins



So...here we go!

1. The best thing about a birthday celebration is getting to spend time with your friends.

2. There is nothing we can do about the passage of time.

3. I went shopping recently and the most interesting thing I bought was Christmas Carolling Reindeer.

4. My favourite child's game is probably hide and seek.

5. The reason is quite simple really.

6. Christmas in South Africa has no snow and cold.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing my current Vampire Diaries book, tomorrow my plans include updating my blog and Sunday, I want to get my stuff ready to put into files for moderation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? I would love to read your comments.