We owe it to each other to tell stories - Neil Gaiman

Wednesday, 15 December 2010

Recent Acquisitions

Even though I only bought four new books on Monday, I am very proud of the titles that I have added to my burgeoning collection. I didn't have much time to look through all the books in the 3 for R99 selection on display (as this is usually where I get the bulk of my more obscure books) so I just glanced briefly and then went onto the children's section and then passed the general book section on my way to the till. I was happy with just making one purchase, but when I saw three other Roald Dahl books at a price that would be considered a steal I just had to have them.

I am so glad to be able to expand my collection of Dahl, but will not stop until I have all his books. So without drawing out the suspense any longer, here are the four books which I bought on Monday:

1. The Roald Dahl Treasury



2. The Wonderful Story of Henry Sugar and Six more


3. Someone like You


4. Switch Bitch

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? I would love to read your comments.