We owe it to each other to tell stories - Neil Gaiman

Tuesday, 7 December 2010

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Coziest Places to Read/Favorite Places to Read



When thinking about how to answer this question, I came to realise that I don't have that great a variance in where I go to read. So I don't think I can write about 10 Places, but let's see how this goes.

1. My number 1 spot for reading is my bed. I love fluffing up my pillows and just kicking back in bed and reading. I find this is especially convenient for when I need to take a nap after reading for quite a while.

2. My second favourite spot to read is on one of our double couches in the lounge. I like lying back and just getting into the book. I guess you could say my coziest position for reading is lying down.

3. When its cold and I need some sun inside I like sitting on one of the chairs from our Queen Anne Set - I find it helps me to sit up straight instead of slouching like I tend to do when I am in a more comfy seat.

4. When I can, I love sitting in one of those comfy swivel chairs to read - of course I never actually sit still, but swivel from side to side.

Well that is all I can say for this week's Top Ten - Hopefully next week I can get to 10.

Where do you like to sit when you read? What is your favourite reading spot or position?

To participate in the Weekly Top Ten Tuesday topic, simply go to The Broke and the Bookish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? I would love to read your comments.