We owe it to each other to tell stories - Neil Gaiman

Sunday, 5 December 2010

The Week Ahead and Past

This past week has been a really busy one, and i do not doubt that the one that lies ahead will be busy too. Although there are three things to which I am looking forward when it comes to this week.... 1. Staff end of year function at Buffels Fontein which is a game reserve not far from here. 2. It is my last week as a substitute teacher and the school holidays officially start on Friday :) and last but not least... 3. I get paid again!!! So there are always good things to look forward to amidst the things that keep us all so busy.

There is moderation from the side of the Department of Education this week - which I can honestly say I am not looking forward to. Let the weekend come on so that the holiday can start is what I say!!!

This week that has just passed saw the party that the school I have been working at throws for their Grade 7s every year. Sort of like a farewell. And then their was the meetings to go through mark schedules and get mark sheets and stuff in order - which was vexing to say the least.

This past week has been a very productive one for me reading wise - I finished books 3, 4 and 5 of the Vampire Diaries - and am now a fully fledged L.J. Smith fan. I checked out her website today and if you are American and reading this go there now because you can win a fabulously stunning faberge egg. Just click here to go to her site.

So here's wishing you all a wonderful week filled with wonderful bookish things <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? I would love to read your comments.