We owe it to each other to tell stories - Neil Gaiman

Saturday, 1 January 2011

2011

2011 is almost 19hours old, and it still feels surreal. I cannot believe that it is a new year! But here we are at the beginning of a new year that has so many things in store for us that we can't even imagine. I have decided to be a bit more conservative in my goal amount of books for 2011, and I hope I will exceed my target of a book a week. I have decided to keep it this low because this year will be very different to last year; I will be studying again, but through UNISA and not at a full time university. So wish me luck with that.

I have reverted back to the old blogger template. I think it is more dramatic, and less distracting than the previous one. It makes you focus more on the words. I am still deciding what it is that I want to achieve on my blog this year, but I am sure I will figure it out soon. I have one resolution for this year, and that is to be excellent, so I will try my absolute best to be more consistant in my posting.



I have already started reading my first book for the year - Practical Magic by Alice Hoffman. Which is quite different from the movie that was released. I hope that it will be better than the movie, as books generally tend to be.

There are several books that I read last year that I have not yet posted on, so I hope to post about all of them. Have a wonderful Saturday, and see you for Poetry Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? I would love to read your comments.