We owe it to each other to tell stories - Neil Gaiman

Thursday, 19 May 2011

Forthcoming attractions on Bibliophilia

After May 30th, life will go back to normal for me, and I can resume blogging at a more regular pace as opposed to the sporadic posts that have been coming from me so far this year. So what can you look forward to when I do return?

The following reviews:

  • A Modern Witch
  • To Love a Witch
  • Spin the Plate (Novel)
  • The Color Purple
  • The Tale of Mr Tod
  • Dead Reckoning
  • Unbearable Lightness
  • Death by Darjeeling
  • Gunpowder Green
  • Shades of Earl Grey
  • Gone with the wind
  • The Iliad
  • Theogony
  • The Stefan Diaries
  • Ghost Hunter Mystery Series
I will be wrapping up my posts for the Back to the Classics Challenge and be making plans for the second half of the reading year. Catch you all next month, till then Happy Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? I would love to read your comments.