We owe it to each other to tell stories - Neil Gaiman

Wednesday, 31 August 2011

The Original Classics- an update

So I have been mulling over my post of Sunday evening and have come to a decision *drumroll* ...

Instead of starting a new blog dedicated to The Original
Classics, I have decided that come October I will be starting a new fortnightly feature called "The Original Classics" - not fancy, but it gets to the point. I have selected Longus' pastoral gem called Daphnis and Chloe for the first literary Original Classics, as it is one of the first novels written. It is a great book, so do get yourself a copy and experience this gem with me.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm a new follower. I agree with your comment to Gone With the Wind. I hated the end of it! That's why I loved Scarlett so much, even though it was as sad most of the way through, the ending worked for me.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? I would love to read your comments.