We owe it to each other to tell stories - Neil Gaiman

Thursday, 8 September 2011

Diamond Dogs

I should be asleep, but I am just a bit too excited so I thought I'd write a quick post and then hit the sack.. So what has me excited, you wonder? Well after weeks of delay I finally finished my essay on Aristophanes' The Assemblywomen! I have submitted this essay and my other two on vases and well, life just seems so much better with that weight off my shoulders! Now I can actually enjoy my weekend! So here's hoping the school day flies by tomorrow so that I can come home and read. My TBR pile has been waiting for so very long! And on a side note, I would like to wish the All Blacks good luck for tomorrow's game xoke to wish the All Blacks good luck for tomorrow's game xo

2 comments:

  1. I don't know about my TBR pile this weekend - I think it is going to be a rugby weekend! Go Springbokke!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will have to read between games ;-)Will have to read between games ;-)

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? I would love to read your comments.