We owe it to each other to tell stories - Neil Gaiman

Monday, 5 September 2011

National Book Week

Happy National Book Week everyone! I hope that your week will be filled with many bookish delights! My National Book Week has had a good start- when I went to the Post Office this afternoon, I had not one, but two packages waiting for me and both contained books! The first- and bigger- package was the books I ordered from Kalahari, and the second was from Pan MacMillan. So very exciting! So what all did I get you wonder? From Pan MacMillan I got Finding Sarah, which I hope to get to by this weekend so look out for the book profile and review. My Kalahari order was the first 4 Southern Vampire Mystery Series books - Dead until Dark, Living Dead in Dallas, Club Dead, Dead to the World- and then Goldie Hawn's A Lotus Grows in the Mud - which I saw on Oprah. I hope your National Book Week started off well, and that it will be filled with books! Till later, Happy Reading!

2 comments:

What did you think? I would love to read your comments.