We owe it to each other to tell stories - Neil Gaiman

Wednesday, 14 December 2011

Blogging for the rest of the year


It is shocking how quickly this year has just flown by. And whilst I have not read a number of books that I am proud of, I am just glad that I read. So for the rest of the year I will be playing catch up posting wise. Several of the books that I have read are waiting to have their reviews go up - so you can look forward to several reviews and a couple of more personal input posts.

I think I shall also share a bit more about my plans for 2012, and of course on the 30th or the 31st you can look forward to my reflective post on 2011.

For today I will be tidying up my blog a little bit - tying up some loose ends on the various pages, updating gadgets and what not. You will have noticed my new template - I find the bamboo sooo refreshing!!! Don't you? Tomorrow you'll get a glimpse of my challenge selection for 2012. I want to approach 2012 with a plan - to get more out of everyday blogging.

I'll be reading 2 epics early in the year so you can look forward to more variety next year. But for now, let me get round to catching up and ending 2011 so I can start 2012 being ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? I would love to read your comments.