We owe it to each other to tell stories - Neil Gaiman

Tuesday, 20 December 2011

Book Loot - December Edition - Part 2

So last week I went to PE for a spot of shopping, and got a notification that my Kalahari order would arrive last Tuesday. Also I thought I would mention the books I got for Christmas. I'll do the Kalahari order first then get to my finds at Bargain Books and then Christmas loot.

From Kalahari:

The Stefan Diaries - books 1-3 Origins, Bloodlust and the Craving. I am intrigued with book 4 - Ripper, but that is a whole other story.


From Bargain Books - the name is no lie...

I got:

The Road - Cormac McCarthy
The Mockingbirds - Daisy Whitney
The Graveyard Book - Neil Gaiman
The Bohemian Girl - Willa Cather
The Secret Circle - Book 2 - L.J. Smith
Grave Sight - Charlaine Harris
The Lovely Bones - Alice Sebold

Norwegian Wood - Haruki Murakami

Christmas loot:

Atonement - Ian McEwan
Middlesex - Jeffrey Eugenides
The Story of Edgar Sawtelle - David Wroblewski

The Help - Kathryn Stockett
Hothouse Flower - Lucinda Riley

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? I would love to read your comments.