We owe it to each other to tell stories - Neil Gaiman

Saturday, 14 January 2012

Leave out all the rest

I am just quickly checking in to let you all know that I am still alive - the blazing heat has not killed me yet. Having said that, the past few days it has just been tooo hot to do anything - too hot to read.

But do not be dismayed, there will be new posts up soon!! I finished reading The Tempest - and I am busy working on my post - it is quite hard to write something that is actually worthy of the Bard.

I have started reading the Night World series by L.J. Smith - I am loving it so far - so you can look forward to that too once I have read them all. I am chugging along nicely with Keith Richards' Life - what an eye opener!!! And ofcourse there is The Assembly Women in The Original Classics for you to look forward to as well.

I am off to town and then I am going to go and do research for an event in March - will keep you posted as things progress. I hope you all have a wonderful, productive reading weekend - catch you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? I would love to read your comments.