We owe it to each other to tell stories - Neil Gaiman

Tuesday, 31 January 2012

Monthly Round Up - January 2012 Edition

Well January has just flown by - and if this is any indication of how quickly 2012 is going to go then I don't want to blink! What can I say about January?

This has been a rather busy month - with work, studying, blogging and some other side projects. Bearing these things in mind - I feel a little less bad about only having read 7 books this month. Next month might probably go a little worse as I have to read The Iliad and the Aeneid, but that remains to be seen.

Of the 7 books I have read this month, I would have to say that The Dog from 33 was probably my favourite. Be sure to keep an eye out for my review of The Dog from 33 and 6 other reviews in the next few days.

I can only hope that February will go better. There are a few books I would like to read in February - mainly the rest of the Night World Series and Ghost Hunter Mystery series, and I would like to try and get to To Kill a Mockingbird and The Night Circus.

How was your January? Any reading plans for February?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? I would love to read your comments.