We owe it to each other to tell stories - Neil Gaiman

Friday, 27 January 2012

More January Book Loot :D

My personal library is growing quite nicely - I just wish there were more hours in a day so that I could read for like 10 hours, but sadly we have only been allotted 24hours and well, frankly it is just not enough.

So here are the books that are the latest edition to my personal library. My shelves are all full - and I have now resorted to stacking them on a table in my office. *note to self: commission new shelves ASAP*
Ronnie - Ronnie Wood

Have I mentioned that I have a thing for the Rolling Stones? Or that I am obsessed with the debaucherous tales of the Rockers who started Rock? I haven't? Well keep an eye out for more Rocking reviews.

Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone as well as Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

I was quite startled when I realised I do not own these books. So I decided I am going to buy them in twos. I have these - next will be books 3 and 4 until I have them all.

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

My collection of Harry Potter related books by J.K. Rowling is now complete :D *grinning like the Cheshire Cat* and I think this calls for a reread. I got The Tales of Beedle the Bard in 2010 and then found Quidditch through the ages last year. And decided that I just had to order Fantastic Beasts... And well I can't wait to get it read!

Middlemarch

I have been reading rave reviews about this book and decided that this is one book that I have to read this year, so when I found it at a bargain price I just had to have it.

This side of Paradise & The Beautiful and the Damned

I enjoyed the Great Gatsby and well, I have to read more by F. Scott Fitzgerald so what better place to steer my journey with Fitzgerald than this combo book?

I am expecting another shipment of books, I hope it'll come during January but I expect it will arrive in February. So you can look forward to some more book loot related news from me soon :)

What more can I say than I have said before? I have a problem...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? I would love to read your comments.