We owe it to each other to tell stories - Neil Gaiman

Wednesday, 1 February 2012

New Month New Goals

February has arrived rather quickly, and I expect it will fly by faster than January considering it is a much shorter month - even though it has an extra day this year.

I hope that February will be a better reading month than January was. January was a month of adjustment so things can only get better from here.

I am pretty excited about February because The Orchid House is being released - this is a book you have to get. My review will be up on the 10th of February so be sure to keep an eye out for that.

My major goal for February is to get the Iliad read. I really struggled with my Lattimore edition last year. But I have gotten the Fagles edition and I am hoping that that will be very helpful - as this read is not for fun, but for academic necessity!I think I would like to set a mii goal for myself for this month - I want to read 10 books. They don't have to be long - I just need to read 10 books.

Do you have any reading plans for February?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? I would love to read your comments.