We owe it to each other to tell stories - Neil Gaiman

Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Who's afraid of Virginia Woolf?

I would not say that I am afraid of Virgina Woolf, but I am intimidated. So intimidated that I only added one Virginia Woolf title to my Classics Club selection. I do think that I am going to add an extra 10 slots to my list, making it a total of 150 books in 5 years, which gives me the opportunity to add more books by authors that intimidate me like Virginia Woolf, and it gives me the space to add authors and titles that escaped me when I set up my list. So, I shall be adding title 141 today and it is:

141. Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf by Edward Albee.

Please do let me know if you have any titles that you would like to suggest, and that I will consider for the last 9 spots on my list.

Kalahari.com is having a ridiculous sale - 5 books for R125 that is a crazy R25 per book - I went a bit wild, and will let you know what I got as soon as they arrive. Needless to say, Who's afraid of Virginia Woolf is one of the 15 titles I selected.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? I would love to read your comments.