We owe it to each other to tell stories - Neil Gaiman

Thursday, 26 April 2012

Coming soon to Bibliophilia


I am very far behind on my reviews, so you can expect a great amount of posts after this long weekend. The muses have come to visit, and I hope that they'll stay for a while. But do be patient, as I am not sure whether I'll have internet access whilst away this super long weekend.

Here is what you can look forward to upon my return:

  • Torn - Amanda Hocking
  • Thirteen Reasons Why - Jay Asher
  • Extreme - Sharon Osbourne
  • Anna and the French Kiss - Stephanie Perkins
  • Lola and the Boy next door - Stephanie Perkins
  • After the Snow - S.D. Crocket
  • Life - Keith Richards

I shall also have a few opinion pieces, and a new post commenting on the Classics Club. In the mean time, just peruse a few of my other pieces, and have a fantastic long weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? I would love to read your comments.