We owe it to each other to tell stories - Neil Gaiman

Wednesday, 27 June 2012

Midweek catch up post, and June review

I cannot believe that it has already been a week since I have posted anything new. Time just flies so quickly. Since I am working on some new content, I thought I'd just write this to give you a round up of June, and to let you know that there will be several new posts going up soon.

I have decided that Sunday's here at Bibliophilia will be Classics Club day, this makes it more manageable, as a post a week for review purposes or just a general progress post just works better for me right now. So what can you look forward to this Sunday? My review of Wuthering Heights. It is quite a lengthy post so do brace yourself. I am reading Alice's adventures in Wonderland at the moment, so I should have a post up on that next Sunday. I think making Sunday's my Classics Club day, it gives me more time to finish, so I won't have to stress that much.

In other reading news, I spent the last 3 days reading Starcrossed and Dreamless by Josephine Angelini, and let me tell you neither of them disappointed. My reread of Starcrossed was wonderful, and my first read of Dreamless, was just perfect. Needless to say, I am dying to get book 3 which sadly :( only comes out next year. But the wait I am sure will be worth it to see how this trilogy ends.

I got several books this month. For review I got A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness from PanMacMillan South Africa. I purchased many from Kalahari, I think I'll actually do a Book Loot post to show case them, but I can tell you now already, they are all for the Classics Club. I have done quite well this month, finishing 5 books so far, I would like to try to finish 2 more books before the end of the month.

That's it from me for now, working on a review of Life by Keith Richards, so look out for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? I would love to read your comments.