We owe it to each other to tell stories - Neil Gaiman

Friday, 26 October 2012

Hello Goodbye

Well we're at that time of the year again when things get super busy and that is saying a lot because this year has been pretty busy, which you can tell by great periods of my absence. There is a lot happening at work for me right now and just in life in general, so I have even less time than usual for Bibliophilia. It makes me sad, but that's life. So I just came on to write this post, to say Hello, I am still alive, but also to say Goodbye for a little while whilst life is so crazy.

I have noticed all your comments, and I promise to visit your blogs to say hi when my time becomes my own again. So thank you all for reading and interacting on my posts, I am really sorry that I have not had the chance to interact with you all back. I do have some posts scheduled, so you will still see some flickerings of life around here, but I do promise that when life gets a little less crazy and I have time to really get back into my blogging groove, I will do a post to let you all know.

So for now I'll leave you with this, and wish you all happy reading for the next 2 to 3 weeks.



Do note, I love having a job as it enables me to buy the hundreds of books that I own, I just wish there was mandatory reading time in the work day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? I would love to read your comments.