We owe it to each other to tell stories - Neil Gaiman

Thursday, 28 February 2013

*whoosh* that was the sound of February flying by

It is quite startling to think that today is the last day of the second month of 2013. How did we get here so quickly?

February was a rather interesting month, lots happened, and of course it started  off well with my 60 second Exclusive Books Summer Sale Dash. Things got interesting quickly in February when I discovered not only that there would be an O Tea Party in Port Elizabeth, but that I'd be relocating to Cape Town in March.

The O Tea Party was lovely, such a fantastic way to spend a Friday and thankfully the weather played along!

Sadly, things have not progressed nearly as well as far as my reading goes. I find myself in a slump. I am just too tired or stressed or panicky from all things work, life and relocation related to be able to just settle down with a book. It is awful. I feel so off kilter. I do hope that I'll get my reading groove back soon, as this is just another thing making me more stressed.

How has your February been? What are you reading at the moment? Any advice for getting out of a reading slump?

2 comments:

  1. I had a good February thanks! I hope that you feel less stressed soon and that the move to Cape Town will go smoothly.

    As for the reading slump, either re-read one of your favourite novels or just take a complete break from reading/blogging. Don't think about it, or look at a book, and you'll seen be out of our reading slump :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Title:
    The Best High Returns on Best Investment

    Content:
    Welcome to Make Money Online with best investment in Hedge fund day trading with high returns on Daily Interest the world best revenue sharing program in which High Yield Investment Program, Best Hyip, Best Investment, Hyip Monitor, Forex Fund, Daily Profit, Monthly Interest, Monthly Profit, Earn Money Online, Money Maker Group, Dream Team Money and like this much more and you can withdraw the amount throw referral commission, eCurrency Invest, LibertyReserve, Alert Pay and SolidTrustPay as well. Get 200% profit within 150 days and the minimum withdraw is only $5 which is on daily basis.
    For More Details click the link below:

    Web Link:
    http://www.whatacash.com

    Display Name: whatacash

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? I would love to read your comments.