We owe it to each other to tell stories - Neil Gaiman

Thursday, 4 April 2013

Silence is not so golden

As some of you may know, I relocated to Cape Town Middlemarch. Since then, life has been a blur of work and commute and well there have just not been enough hours. Life is crazy - as Black Sabbath sang - I'm going off the rails on a crazy train.

It pains me greatly that my blog is so silent, but I shall try valiantly to get more posts out in the weeks to come as I attempt to get a better grasp on the new demands on my time. It also pains me because I have so much to share with you all.

This is unfortunately a very brief post, as I must dash to do work, but I would like to know how you all are doing and what you are reading and what has interested you lately?

Looking forward to regaling you all as soon as I can.

Bookish Greetings,
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? I would love to read your comments.