We owe it to each other to tell stories - Neil Gaiman

Wednesday, 25 June 2014

To bring you up to speed...


2013 was an interesting year. It saw me make a big change in my life. I relocated to Cape Town for my job and experienced a host of new things. A lot more of my energy and focus was dedicated to my job; as a result my reading and this blog suffered greatly.

As we all know, the only constant in life is change – it is not much of a surprise that my life has once again changed. I finished up my contract at work and have moved back home to the Eastern Cape. I have decided to take some time off to regain the balance I lost by being so focussed on my job.

Focussing only on the good of this new chapter, I am quite happy that I am going to have a lot of free time – a lot more time for reading, and definitely more time to get Bibliophilia looking less like a ghost town and more like a proper blog again. 

I am looking forward to getting back into the swing of things with the Classics Club, memes, reviews and opinion posts. 

For now though, I would like to wish you all Happy Reading! And it’s good to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? I would love to read your comments.